This new trend towards work from home is largely reviving the best business laptops. Don’t get us wrong; business laptops have always been around. However, innovations in laptop computers have driven them into the shadows somewhat, as consumers are targeting sleeker ultrabooks and more affordable laptops.
Which 5 Best Laptops Can Be Used for Your Business?
1. Huawei MateBook X Pro.
The business laptop combines business efficiency with security and reliability in a modern, compact design. These qualities are especially valuable for professionals in growing companies who have to move their laptop from their desk to the conference room and take it home.
2. Dell XPS 15 (2020).
The compact and lightweight aluminum laptop is convenient to take with you all day. The optional 87% high brightness screen provides a comfortable viewing experience, while the new responsive keyboard provides quiet operation. For a successful and high-quality online meeting of the dissertation council and to exclude an unforeseen breakdown of protection for technical reasons, it is necessary to conduct a double video recording of the defense, as well as involve an IT specialist from the Department of Science and Innovation, who monitors the operation of the network throughout the entire period of time allotted for full protection doctoral student.
3. MacBook Pro 16-inch.
HP Wolf Security Solutions for Business provide continuous, reliable hardware protection. From BIOS to browser, these ever-evolving solutions, both at the OS level and above and below the OS, help protect your PC from today’s threats.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen).
Work smarter no matter the time or location. Stay connected with optional 5G and 4G LTE wireless, long battery life, and a powerful 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ processor with vPro® as an option.
5. HP EliteBook 840.
The lightweight and stylish aluminum body fits perfectly into any workspace. Rest assured of the reliability and performance of this laptop – 120,000 hours of HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810H compliance ensures it won’t let you down.
How to Choose the Best Business Laptop?
If you want to choose the best laptop for business, it needs to have the following characteristics:
- Protect your screen from prying eyes with optional HP Sure View Reflect, which provides protective reflections and makes screen content unreadable when viewed from the outside. In the modern world, issues of ecology and disinfection are of particular importance.
- The HP EliteBook 850 keeps you connected on the go with optional wireless broadband up to 5G with 4×4 antennas for fast data transfer speeds.
- Find your computer quickly, even when it’s off, with the Tile proximity sensor and the Tile mobile app. Find other devices on your Tile network with the Tile ™ Windows application.
- Certain configurations of the HP EliteBook 850 meet the Intel® Evo platform standards for performance, responsiveness, battery life, and visuals.
- Thanks to the anti-tampering system, which may require an administrator password to restart the system, you will be aware of an attempt to open the lid of your laptop.
In our world, laptops for business are ubiquitous. People save on everything, sometimes without even knowing what harm they do to themselves, in particular, to their health. There is no need to talk about employers: in general, in the age of market relations and profit, there is no reason to hope for a normal attitude “from above”. Only rather perspicacious (alas, few) managers understand that the person for whom work is more than just a way to make money is really productive.